EWS Effect Pedals Warranty Information
EWS pedals are warranted against failures due to defective parts or faulty workmanship for a period of one(1) year after delivery to the original owner. During this one (1) year period, we, Prosound Communications Inc., will make any necessary repairs without charge for parts and labor. However, shipping charges to and from the repair location must be paid by the owner.
* This warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
* This warranty does not cover damage to the product as a result from accident or misuse.
* This warranty will be canceled at the sole discretion of us if the product has;
1. Any signs of tampering, unauthorized service, or modifications.
2. Any damage resulting from physical abuse or failure to follow operating warning.
We will provide you with an estimate of the repair for your approval if the total repair charges exceeds US$40.
Repair Price List (includes materials and labor)
New footswitch $20 (plus shipping and handling)
Replacing a few parts $20 (plus shipping and handling)
For repair of the pedal (either Warranty or Non-Warranty Repair), please download and fill out the "Return/Repair Authorization Form
"(PDF file) , send back along with your pedals.
To obtain warranty service, it is imperative that you provide a copy of the original receipt and warranty card. If you do not provide a receipt, you are responsible for all repair and shipping charges.
The warranty does not cover shipping costs. Please enclose a check or money order in the amount of $10 to cover shipping and handling fees for a faster turnaround time (lower. 48 states only)
Ship pedal along with RA Form & Receipt to:
Prosound Communications Inc.
14920 Calvert Street
Van Nuys, CA 91411 USA
Thank you for choosing EWS Effect Pedals!